[cfe-dev] Limit clangd ram and processor usage

Nathan James via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 9 06:27:23 PST 2021

Hi Deep,

Does your system use glibcs ptmalloc2(most linux systems do). If that
is the case, there was an issue with the allocation patterns used in
clangd causing arenas to continuously grow. This has been addressed in
the upcoming clangd-12 release. If that's not the case, would you
consider filing a bug report at https://github.com/clangd/clangd/issues
 please.

~
Nathan James