[cfe-dev] Volunteers needed for 2021 LLVM Dev Mtg Program Committee

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 5 18:28:31 PDT 2021

Hello! We will be having a LLVM Developers’ Meeting this fall and are looking for volunteers for the program committee. If you are interested in volunteering, please submit this form (by July 15):

https://forms.gle/erVdsYfEmdMtaeW19 <https://forms.gle/erVdsYfEmdMtaeW19>

For those not able to use Google Forms, you can email me directly to express your interest.

Volunteers would commit to 1-2 weeks of their time in September (estimated time frame). The 1-2 weeks is usually the time allocated to perform reviews, but it should not take you 2 weeks to complete all your reviews.

I encourage anyone and everyone to volunteer. Our program committees usually have a good blend of experiences levels and prior experience is not required. Please reach out to friends and colleagues and encourage them to volunteer. Often times, it takes a nudge from someone else to convince someone to give it a try.

If you have any questions, please let me know. More details on the LLVM Developers’ Meeting will be coming this month.

Thanks,
Tanya