[cfe-dev] Clang for Commercial Use

Eduard Mironenko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 19 16:04:09 PDT 2021

Hi,

I am just wondering as to whether you happen to have any information as to
whether your framework is suitable for commercial project and commercial
use so for product development and product inclusion for sales? Also is it
free or would I need to purchase some form of license for commercial
purposes and usages? If anything I will probably have a detailed look at
the information available on your website however just for confirmation it
would be really useful and helpful to know.

If you happen to have any information then please do not hesitate to
contact me on my email address that is edouard.mironenko at gmail.com or call
me on my phone number that is 07735656777. Apologies in advance for any
late or delayed emails or response messages on others forums or social
media platform if any since at the moment I am behind schedule in terms of
project work but will try to send you a response as soon as I can.

Regards

Edd