[cfe-dev] JobAd - Ubisoft

Alexandre Ganea via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 9 14:44:20 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Ubisoft is looking for LLVM engineers to develop & maintain its downstream toolchain. On the short term, we'd like to continue deploying clang/lld on all the platforms we target, for all our teams. There's also a separate track for improving the debug information (ideally for the Windows/COFF target). Other subjects could be later worked on, such as fuzzing and obfuscation.

Please see the full description below:

  *   English: https://smrtr.io/6jgnH
  *   French: https://smrtr.io/6jgn5

The position is preferably for the Montréal (Canada) studio, but applicants close1 to other Ubisoft studios will be considered as well.

Please apply directly on the web site.
Feel free to reach out for any questions.

Thanks,
Alex.

1 "close to other Ubisoft studios" = as in, ready for an occasional daily commute later by the end of this year.