[cfe-dev] How long does it usually take for a patch to be reviewed?

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 27 23:42:21 PDT 2020

You can "ping" the reviewers (by saying "ping" in comments) every now
and then. You can't expect an immediate reaction but pinging every 1-2
weeks is considered to be polite. Consider bringing in more reviewers.
Sometimes you may also make reviewing your patch easier by providing a
better summary, adding comments to the code, or generally explaining why
do you believe that your patch is the right solution to the problem it's
trying to solve.