[cfe-dev] Converting from Visual C++

John Emmas via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 13 08:18:18 PST 2019

On 06/11/2019 13:16, John Emmas via cfe-dev wrote:
> I've spent many years developing with Visual C++ but I'd grown tired
> of it not offering cross-platform development (not even
> cross-compiling).  So it's been good to hear that it now supports clang.

Thanks Michael and Paul for helping with this.

I've spent a few days experimenting with Visual Studio + Clang and on
Windows at least, I'm finding they really work quite seamlessly
together. Does anyone happen to know if there's a dedicated forum
anywhere (or mailing list) for people interested in VS+Clang
development? I'd like to find out some more detailed stuff that's
specific to the Visual Studio side of things (for example, can the same
VS project be used for both a Windows build and also a Linux build)?

John