[cfe-dev] Seeking maintainers of the clang-c interface and the cindex Python wrapper

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 2 08:26:33 PST 2019

Richard Smith (as code owner of Clang) is probably the decider here (cc'd)
- and, yeah, it's a bit awkward having an owner who hasn't previously had
commit access etc - but that seems to me to be the nature of finding owners
for abandoned components like this. So I'm leaning towards "yeah, this
seems reasonable" (but might require some of us folks who don't have much
involvement to at least review a few of your patches to check we're
generally on the same page with regards to design, etc).