[cfe-dev] preventing clang tool working on same file multiple times

spsaxena via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 16 01:45:22 PDT 2018

hi,

I am invoking the clang tool once and I wish to run it on all files in
compilation db.

CompilationDatabase& comDb = op.getCompilations();
vector<string> files = comDb.getAllFiles();
RefactoringTool Tool(comDb, files);

This way I face a problem that it visits the same headers/files multiple
times to apply the fixes.

So I wish to know if there is some way I can prevent the tool working on
same file multiple times else I will need to write a script to read the
compilation db and then run the tool on all files in db.

Regards,
-s