[cfe-dev] Dependencies between tools

Chris Gray via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 18 14:48:46 PDT 2018

Hi, I'm looking into integrating clang-tidy's diagnostics into clangd, but
I'm running into problems because clang-tidy's headers seem effectively
private from clangd's point of view.  (I can include
"../clang-tidy/ClangTidy.h", but that seems like a pretty bad hack).  Is
there a way that the libraries in tools/extra can export public headers so
that other tools can use them?  Or should we be putting the functionality
that we want to share in a library in clang proper?