[cfe-dev] Newcomer to Clangd

Paul Smith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 21 12:47:26 PDT 2017

On Sun, 2017-05-21 at 18:22 +0200, Daniel Martín wrote:
> I think Clangd, which is based on a well-documented protocol that is
> gaining traction across the industry, is the way to go.

Sorry I wasn't clear: I in no way meant to discourage this effort.  I
was just pointing to existing efforts that might serve as a base to
start with rather than starting from scratch... but it looks like you're
aware of them already so never mind!

Any improvement in Emacs support for C++ (in particular) programming is
extremely welcome!