[cfe-dev] [GSoC2017] Interested in 'Warn if virtual calls are made from constructors or destructors'.

Dong-hee Na via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 6 13:41:38 PST 2017

My name is Dong-hee Na who is an 4years undergraduate student at Chungnam National University, South Korea.
I'm really interested in compiler related technology.
Especially for LLVM project, I am really interested in a topic which name is the 'Warn if virtual calls are made from constructors or destructors.’.
Also, I have some experiences to contribute open source project include compiler technology.

- Google/Grumpy
(https://github.com/google/grumpy/pulls?q=is:pr+is:closed+author:corona10)
- Google/Chromium
(https://codereview.chromium.org/search?closed=1&owner=dhna)
- Dropbox/Pyston
(https://github.com/dropbox/pyston/pulls?q=is:pr+is:closed+author:corona10)

I had also experience to work with LLVM before for compiler 1week term project.
(https://github.com/corona10/MiniC-With-LLVM)
One of them was working with Antlr4 and LLVM. So might be helpful to work for VirtualCallChecker.cpp.
(When I implemented this project, one of the way to use Antlr with Listener which is walking AST.)
Any staring guide for this project will helpful to me.

Thank you

Dong-hee Na

--
Chungnam National University | Computer Science & Engineering

Tel: +82 010-3353-9127
Email: donghee.na92 at gmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dong-hee-na-2b713b49/