[cfe-dev] clang-format plugin support for Visual Studio 15.0

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 26 15:39:41 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Hugo Puhlmann via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hi Piortr,
>
> I believe the one you linked is only supported by VS Code, not Visual Studio
> Community and similar.
>
> There's already a version for Visual Studio 2015 on http://llvm.org/builds,
> but hat to build it myself for 2017RC.

That one is also available here:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=HansWennborg.ClangFormat

If you have a patch for the manifest that makes the plugin work in
2017RC, feel free to send it to the list. I don't think we'll want to
migrate the csproject yet though, as it needs to keep building with
2015.

Cheers,
Hans