[cfe-dev] contributing to clang-analyzer

oddcoder via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 15 06:29:53 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

I am student and I am interested in contributing to clang-analyzer, just
curious how to get started.
I saw the list of open projects and all of them are interesting. It will
be great if any one could guide me.
One more thing, I am not sure how would I compile clang-analyzer
I tried compiling everything with `make` then tried `make clang` but it
took ages and never finished, more over it ate up all of my 8 GB ram and
computer gets freezed.

Help with how to get clang-analyzer compiled and how to start
contributing will be greatly appreciated.

kind regards,
Ahmed