[cfe-dev] clang-tidy checks for High integrity C++

David Tarditi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 24 11:14:42 PST 2017

Jonathan Coe wrote “I did not see any restrictions on distribution of the PDF I got”.   Just to point out that there is a “Conditions of Use” at the end of the PDF (a rather unusual location).    It’s quite liberal:

Conditions of Use
You are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit) this complete work, or parts of this work, subject to
attributing to PRQA as follows, “HIC++ Coding Standard as created by PRQA” (and you must not in any
way suggest that PRQA endorses you or your use of this work).

This is good to see because some other widely-used industry coding standards such as MISRA C require individual or corporate purchase of the documentation (see https://www.misra.org.uk/MISRAHome/MISRAC2012/tabid/196/Default.aspx, for example).

David