[cfe-dev] Question about submitting a patch

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 22 14:43:30 PST 2017

Welcome!

(1) Definitely use phabricator for reviews!
(2) Because you should be adding cfe-commits as subscriber on
Phabricator, it automatically duplicates the message to cfe-commits.
(3) Add the right people as reviewers - find some in git blame around
your code or in CODE_OWNERS.TXT.
(4) It's ok to ping your review (by saying "ping" in the comments)
around once a week.