[cfe-dev] [RFC] Adding support for the flang toolchain

xoviat via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 20 18:20:36 PST 2017

Changes to user-facing command-line options for flang will be somewhat
painful now and even more painful as we go along -- flang has already been
integrated into some upstream build systems with the expectation that
compiler options will not change. Having said that, changing the
command-line interface may still be justified but I'd like to pin this down
now so that we can avoid even more future pain.