[cfe-dev] RFC: Adding index-while-building support to Clang

Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 29 00:34:04 PDT 2017

Hi, thanks for the details design, I'm really looking forward for having
this :)

On a high level, I think this all makes lots of sense.
I have one question about how things get deleted: will record files for
headers be deleted at some point, or will they be kept around, and you have
to look at all unit files to see whether a given record file is still valid?

Cheers,
/Manuel