[cfe-dev] Is there a C++ test suite?

Hal Finkel via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 25 19:26:17 PDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

> From: "via cfe-dev" <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org>

Nothing gets committed without regression tests. These are in test/SemaCXX, test/CodeGenCXX, etc. There are not always separate tests for each C++ standard revision, as existing regression tests are sometimes appended to, but everything's in there.

-Hal

Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory