[cfe-dev] Supporting multiple targets from a single 'clang' installation

Martin J. O'Riordan via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 18 03:02:24 PDT 2016

Hi CFE-Dev,

I am starting to get adventurous, and would like to build our out-of-tree
version of CLang so that it can target both our SHAVE CPU as a
cross-compiler, and the X86 host.  I have no problem getting this to build
and generate code, but where I am running into trouble is in the
configuration of where the headers and libraries should reside.

How should I go about configuring the CLang build so that I can have it
locate the system headers and libraries corresponding to each target?

Thanks,

            MartinO