[cfe-dev] Commit r253909 is not what the commit message reads

Ehsan Akhgari via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 31 08:36:09 PDT 2016

Hi Bert,

I'm not really sure why this patch was committed with this commit message,
I'm sorry for the confusion.  The real patch which the commit message
describes was committed in r249437 (and reviewed in
http://reviews.llvm.org/D13317.)

I'll revert this and re-commit it with a better commit message.

Cheers,
Ehsan

--
Ehsan