[cfe-dev] Removal of built-ins

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 1 08:26:11 PDT 2016

Clang has never exposed the same set of builtins as GCC, though:
http://clang.llvm.org/compatibility.html#vector_builtins

I don't think we need to keep our IA32 vector builtin interface stable when
the *mmintrin.h headers already provide a stable, portable, cross-vendor
interface to the same functionality.