[cfe-dev] Clang should natively support fortran

Asiri Rathnayake via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 6 01:52:40 PDT 2016

Glad to be of help! :)

@Ed: You said:

"...heavily modified version of LLVM libunwind in NetBSD, which excludes
the HP unwind interface and requires much less stack space."

May be we should try and get them (stack usage improvements) into llvm
libunwind? We're interested!

(I have a few more improvements in the pipe-line, but mostly focusing on
ARM EHABI)

Cheers,

/ Asiri

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Ed Maste via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org