[cfe-dev] master thesis reaserch topics related to clang and llvm

J M.M. via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 10 13:49:10 PST 2016

Hi all.

I'm looking for an inspiration for master thesis related to clang and llvm.

I've already had chance to toy around with clang and llvm, mainly with
code-gen and middle-end passes. Also checked polly tool.

I was thinking of parallelization methods, new language bindings,
webassembly, clang tooling, but I'm open for other ideas (maybe something
involving graphs that I like a lot).

Clang/LLVM projects are huge and I'm a bit confused where to start. Could
you point me to areas that are worth investigating? I would like to do
something that would benefit community or get me into clang/llvm
development.

Hope I'm not spamming.

Best regards,
J.M.M.