[cfe-dev] Using Alpha taint checker in Clang static analyzer

Ashwin Ganesh via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 7 11:33:48 PDT 2016

Hey Artem, the mail thread where you had answered my queries regarding
taint propagation , GenericTaintChecker,etc seem to have disappeared from
my mails, have absolutely no idea how it happened. It would be great if you
can forward that conversation to me again as you had given me many valuable
points there. I think it was dated April 5 or 6.

Regards,
Ashwin