[cfe-dev] Clang online documentation in source build or binary distribution

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Thu Jun 18 09:41:42 PDT 2015

Is it possible to generate the clang online documentation locally, as in
the user's manual page http://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html or
even the complete documentation at
http://clang.llvm.org/docs/index.html, from the clang source code ?

Are the clang documentation pages part of the binary distributions ( I
do not see them anywhere ) in 3.6.1 for example ?

If the answer is "no" on either count I would like to recommend either
the end-user having the ability to download locally a compressed bundle
of clang doc for any given release or providing some easy to access link
on the main clang page for accessing the documentation online for any
given past release.

Thanks !