[cfe-dev] Clang on Windows targteing gcc compiles very slowly

Dennis Luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Mon Jun 1 09:27:02 PDT 2015

i only compared Microsoft CL with cl-clang (from http://llvm.org/builds/)
and cl-clang is ~2 Times slower in build

there is no small example available - my project is closed and my open
source dependecy Xerces 3.1.2
is not compilable, other open souce projects mentioned (last posts) are
not buildable with cl-clang

you need a VStudio Project with a least 1-2 minutes build-time - then
switch to
cl-clang and compare the build-time