[cfe-dev] [3.7 Release] RC1 has been tagged, Testing Phase I begins

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:24:04 PDT 2015

Fedora 22 x64

Failing Tests (8):
    LeakSanitizer-AddressSanitizer :: TestCases/cleanup_in_tsd_destructor.cc
    LeakSanitizer-AddressSanitizer :: TestCases/disabler.cc
    LeakSanitizer-AddressSanitizer ::
TestCases/disabler_in_tsd_destructor.cc
    LeakSanitizer-AddressSanitizer :: TestCases/ignore_object.cc
    LeakSanitizer-Standalone :: TestCases/cleanup_in_tsd_destructor.cc
    LeakSanitizer-Standalone :: TestCases/disabler.cc
    LeakSanitizer-Standalone :: TestCases/disabler_in_tsd_destructor.cc
    LeakSanitizer-Standalone :: TestCases/ignore_object.cc

Log attached.