[cfe-dev] LLVM/Clang Maintainers Organigram??

AlexDenisov 1101.debian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:49:34 PST 2015

Hi, Mikael.
You may find CODE_OWNERS.TXT file at the root directory of project.
Also, as I see, you can just write questions to the mailing list and a person, who takes responsibility and/or has a good domain knowledge, might pick your question/patch and provide some help or advice.
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, https://github.com/AlexDenisov