[cfe-dev] Trainee Developer for Cfe

Philipp Berger newsletters at philippberger.de
Tue Oct 7 07:48:10 PDT 2014

Hello list,

for a long time I wanted to contribute to an open-source project and
because of my liking for compilers and in particular the nice approach
of Clang, I decided that I want to contribute to your project.

Since I am new to the project and its internals, I would like to  ask
for guidance. My preferred field of work would be to enhance Clang on
Windows, but if necessary (or more convenient) I'd be happy to take on
other challenges. I am proficient in C and C++ as well as other
languages. Currently, I have no clear picture of what needs to be done,
where to start and what to do.

I know that my approach is not the best approach, but I hope that
someone can point me in the right direction so that I and you may
evaluate whether I can contribute anything of value to the Cfe project.

Thanks in advance,
Philipp Berger