[cfe-dev] [libcxxabi] Contributing ARM EHABI support for libcxxabi

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Mar 20 10:22:25 PDT 2014

On 20 March 2014 15:12, Nico Weber <thakis at chromium.org> wrote:
> Yes. Taking chunks of it and landing it upstream is useful too. (One simple
> and useful thing to upstream would be a macro to differentiate between SJLJ
> and dwarf-based exceptions (ours is currently called CXXABI_SJLJ, for
> example).

Hi Nico,

I'm going to try libunwind next, now that compiler-RT passes all tests
on the test-suite on ARM32, what's the status of the move from
libc++abi to compiler-rt and naming it libunwind? Is this going to
happen? Soon? Should I wait a bit before I start reporting bugs? Is
EHABI support in it, too? :D

Sorry for so many questions, but I could give you a hand on testing
and moving things across to compiler-rt, if you need.

cheers,
--renato