[cfe-dev] MinGW build does not compile with C++11

Aaron Ballman aaron at aaronballman.com
Tue Mar 11 07:34:36 PDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Yaron Keren <yaron.keren at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mira Fontan later responded that after switching to mingw-builds the build
> was ok, so if we also switch the bot to the mingw-build distribution it may
> start working again. That's not the only reason for switching, the
> minge-builds distribution supports 64 bit code production which mingw.org
> does not and gets updated more often.

I think the entire point of that bot is to test MinGW32, not MinGW64,
which is why I brought this up. We already have coverage for MinGW64:

http://bb.pgr.jp/builders/ninja-clang-x64-mingw64-RA

So if we switch this bot to MinGW64, while leaving MinGW32 broken, are
we going to explicitly say we do not support MinGW32?

~Aaron