[cfe-dev] Disable #error?

Joe Groff arcata at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 08:52:36 PST 2014

I wrote a similar tool for the Clay language a while back (
https://github.com/jckarter/clay/blob/master/tools/bindgen.clay). I was
able to use Clang's source information to filter the output to only
translate definitions from headers related to the library of interest, and
it worked well in practice without any modifications to the original
headers or hacks to Clang.

-Joe