[cfe-dev] [analyzer] constructing svals

Michael Katelman katelman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 19:28:22 PST 2014

Jordan,

Thanks, I really appreciate the reply. Based on the above example it
definitely appeared as though only immediate subexpressions were available,
but obviously that wasn't what I had expected and so it's nice to have
confirmation that it's generally the case.

This was more or less experimentation that didn't pan out. I'm still
familiarizing myself with the engine and its capabilities and so when I ran
into this I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or that's how it was
meant to be. Originally, I had assumed that when more or less in the same
context, I would be able to successfully evaluate the same set of
expressions.

-Mike