[cfe-dev] Compile/refactor iOS Xcode projects

s0rcy siddarth13+clangcfe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:41:31 PST 2014

I've written a simple libtooling based tool to refactor source code, and
while it works on simple projects, I'd really like to run it over an iOS
Xcode project. Is there a way to do this?

I've tried compiling iOS apps through command line (using
http://commandlinefanatic.com/cgi-bin/showarticle.cgi?article=art024), but
that hasn't worked for me, and I'd like to create an easier experience for
people wanting to use the tool. Is there a good way to run the tool over a
project and refactor source? I'm not married to libtooling, if libclang
provides an easier way to do this.