[cfe-dev] How to retrieve address space information

ranupama anupama.rasale at amd.com
Thu Feb 27 01:51:58 PST 2014

Hi,
   I am new to clang and I need help. In the below kernel
__kernel test(__global float* fVar)
{
}

I would like to know how to query the address space specified in the kernel
argument. The "__global" is interpreted as OpenCLSpecifier and the
information is stored via
DS.getAttributes().addNewInteger(); member function call where DS is
DeclSpec class.

Can you tell me how do I retrieve the specifiers for the function arguments?

Regards
RAnu