[cfe-dev] Question about ASTMatchers

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Sun Feb 23 21:52:42 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:08:24PM -0700, Richard wrote:

> In article <CAOsfVvmovo0mC4dX=7Q9dWEno2BK6V6NiMxbkg0Nz9t+RUSjCg at mail.gmail.com>,
>     Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com> writes:
>
> > You might want to take a look at clang-query, which helps with
> > experimenting with matchers quickly (no compile needed, it uses the dynamic
> > matchers).
>
> Is there documentation on this?  I couldn't find anything except some
> comments on the commit message.

Sorry, but there's no real documentation yet. I hope to get to this soon. But
once you've launched the tool you can use the 'help' command to see the full
list of commands. You can also use the tab key at any time (including while
inputing a matcher) for context sensitive autocompletion.

Thanks,
--
Peter