[cfe-dev] About Clang - Features and Goals webpage

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Apr 22 19:38:36 PDT 2014

Hello,

I would like to update this page:
http://clang.llvm.org/features.html

In particular, I would like to remove most of the information relative
to performances. This for various reasons:
* It is better if we leave third parties to do "independent" benchmark.
* We compare Clang (version unspecified) with gcc 4.0 or 4.2.
* The graphs have not been updated for a while.
* Clang is well known now. I don't think we still need to explain why
Clang is great.

Any objection if I apply the attached patch?

Cheers,
Sylvestre