[cfe-dev] Picking up an issue for a beginner

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:09:40 PDT 2013

http://clang.llvm.org/OpenProjects.html mentions a few things - in terms of
something easy to get started with, the StringRef-izing (and
ArrayRef-izing) is a simple way to contribute quick-to-review patches that
will get you some familiarity with the process and community.

As for more in-depth bugs... we don't keep track of a list of the easier
ones, you may just need to wander through the bug database (llvm.org/bugs)
to see if any pop out and give them a go.