[cfe-dev] Call For Projects Using LLVM

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 02:21:59 PST 2013

Hey!

Do you have a project that uses LLVM in a significant way? I.e., it uses the LLVM / Clang libraries as an integral part of its processing, not just that it’s compiled by clang. If so, please send a short blurb so that we can place it into the ReleaseNotes file. You don’t have to spam the mailing list. Just send it directly to me and I can add it for you. :-)

Share and enjoy!
-bw

P.S. Even if you’ve submitted a blurb for past releases, we expect you to resubmit those. This allows us to keep the list fresh. :-)