[cfe-dev] Specify paths for symbols when using asan_symbolize.py?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:59:48 PST 2013

I'm testing a project that collects its binaries and then copies them
to a temporary directory for its self tests. That's causing problems
for asan_symbolize.

The project's test expects things in certain locations, so moving
binaries around is not really an option for me.

I looked at the source for asan_symbolize, but I don't read python
well and did not see any options that looked useful.

Is there a way to specify symbol paths to asan_symbolize? Or are there
other work arounds?

Thanks in adavnce.