[cfe-dev] What are the plans for creating a Windows Binary Release of Clang?

Devin Crumb bitogre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 06:43:40 PST 2013

Are you telling me that you do not want Clang to eventually have its own
non-proprietary toolchain for Windows?  If that is really the case, why?
 If not, is there a plan to create a Clang non-proprietary toolchain for
Windows and how can I help?  If there is not a plan, what needs to happen
to create such a plan?

Devin Crumb