[cfe-dev] How to add an option to clang

YuvalShahar yuval.shahar.007 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 05:35:34 PDT 2013

Hi all.

I too, encountered problems adding a command line options:

I added my option both to Options.td and to CC1Options.td, but since this
option is an analyzer option, I am trying to copy it into the analyzer
options in CompilerInvocation::ParseAnalyzerArgs.

To do that, I need to read it from the general ArgList, for which I need an
OptSpecifier.
I see that the clangdriver.pdb binary has this OPT_my_option in it, but I
still cannot compile my  CompilerInvocation class.

BTW, the link in John's replay isn't working.

Regards, Yuval.