[cfe-dev] Suggestion for C++ migration tool: tr1 removal

Marshall Clow mclow.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:41:15 PST 2013

On Mar 3, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:

>>> This should check the standard library type / version, not a compiler.
>> If it worked reliably, I would. Clang and __GNUC__ is a perfect
>> example. Confer: http://www.google.com/search?q=clang+__GNUC__+bug.
> Surely, you should not use __GNUC__ to distinguish between libc++ and
> libstdc++. Here, I will be out of luck if I, for example, use gcc 4.4
> on MacOS  (compiled via MacPorts).
>
> Anyway, Marshall already written a note, how the check should look like:
> http://marshall.calepin.co/c-and-xcode-46.html

I have started a "real blog", and moved that post to:
	http://cplusplusmusings.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/c-and-xcode-4-6/

Updates will appear there, rather than at calepin.co

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:mclow.lists at gmail.com>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki