[cfe-dev] Trying to build libcxx/libcxxabi on Linux 64 bit

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:25:19 PDT 2013

Thanks Matthew and Dmitri for your replies.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Matthew Dempsky <matthew at dempsky.org> wrote:

> libc++abi only depends on libc++'s headers.  Install the libc++
> headers, build libc++abi, then build libc++.

This is strange -- please add that in some readme file or something.

Anyhow, as I said I compiled libcxx once against libsupcxx and
installed it, and then trying to compile libcxxabi I got the """error:
unknown type name '_Unwind_Exception'""" error which I reported above.
Please see my previous post about this and kindly help me resolve that
problem.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा