[cfe-dev] [compiler-rt] 2 nit Win32 patches

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Jul 17 06:58:33 PDT 2013

In article <51E5B6DF.9090302 at pathscale.com>,
    "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom at pathscale.com> writes:

> Patch 1 : compiler-rt-hidden.patch - Per recommendation from a Windows
> dev it's not supported and we should disable it.

I agree with the other comments; namely:

- __attribute__ is best worked around with a macro that expands into an
  __attribute__ decoration or nothing if the tool chain doesn't
  support it.  Conditionalize the expansion by a test on the tool
  chain.

- Tests for the VC++ tool chain are best done with _MSC_VER and not _WIN32
     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>