[cfe-dev] IHD operator for mutation testing

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:55:47 PDT 2013

I would guess that we don't have a function for that and it just falls out
of name lookup rules, so you might have to implement this yourself (by
searching bases, etc). I could be wrong though.

(I'm sort of surprised that mutation testing would use the astmatchers
rather than an instrumentation approach like the sanitizers)