[cfe-dev] Clang command line options

Mohammad Adil madil90 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:18:58 PST 2013

You interpreted the question correctly. My executable is not present in the
clang directory and therefore I was getting one path wrong, which soon
became apparent from the verbose output. For the time being I have added
the path through command line. I am interested in compiler theory and would
like to know why this problem is taking so long to fix? What are the
possible options and why makes it so hard to choose one? Thank you very
much for your help.

Regards,
Adil

--