[cfe-dev] Potential scan-build issue

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Tue Aug 27 08:21:09 PDT 2013

Hm, interesting. I think that's cause we do set CC in the environment, and usually that's good enough to get picked up by the Makefile. Is that not happening in your case?

If it's the right thing to do, please send a patch to invert the logic here, so that we check for make before checking for IgnoreErrors.

Thanks!
Jordan