[cfe-dev] Potential scan-build issue

Steve McCoy mccoyst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:32:44 PDT 2013

I was having some trouble getting scan-build to scan my C code when running
make, so I looked into the perl and saw that I need to pass the -k flag to
scan-build to override the CC variable. Is this the intended behavior? The
docs make it sound like -k is just there for convenience, but none of the
examples with make show manually overriding CC when not passing -k. This is
happening with checker-275, but the version in svn has identical logic
around 'AddIfNotPresent($Args, "CC=$CCAnalyzer");'

Thanks for any help!