[cfe-dev] Microsoft Job Opportunity

Eric Melikov eric.melikov at akvelon.com
Mon Apr 22 10:09:55 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Apologies if this isn't the place to post jobs, or if I'm the hundredth to do so, but there's a great opportunity available at Microsoft which some of you may find interesting. Details below:

Our client is an innovative team based on the Eastside and looking for a rock star C++ developer with a compiler development background. Ideal candidates should have experience implementing features in Clang. If this sounds like your background and you are ready to challenge yourself with a brand new project, read on!

Duration: 6 months with the possibility of an extension
Location: Redmond, WA

Required Skills:
* 3+ year of C++ experience
* Expertise with compiler development
* Experience implementing features in Clang or using the Clang ASTs

Thanks!

Eric Melikov
AKVELON
3120 139th Ave. SE, Suite 180